- The personal information the site collects;
- Why we use this information;
- The rights you have when it comes to your personal information;
- The steps we take to ensure your information is kept secure and confirmation
- How long we hold your information for;
- How to contact us.
When you sign up to Spark Web Services you supply your email address, your personal details, including without limitation your name, postal and billing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, date of birth, title, IP address, bank details,
When you visit our Site we may collect information about your online browsing behaviour and any devices you have used to access our Site (including your IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers). We collect all this information when your register for Spark Web services.
Why we use this information
We use this information to enable you to obtain Spark Web Services webhosting an building services. We also use your information to improve our site through demographic profiling,
You have a number of rights as of May 2018, these are as follow:
- The right to have you personal information corrected if inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to request us to remove and delete your information from our systems;
- You have the right to restrict us from using your personal data or limiting the way we use it;
- The right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal information;
- The right object to our use of your personal information for our legitimate interests.
If you do not want to be contacted by Spark Web Services Limited please email James@sparkwebservices.co.uk to be removed from any mailing lists.
If you wish to exercise any or the rights listed above or make a complaint about the way we have handled your data then please contact at James@sparkwebservices.co.uk or write to James Earlby, Spark Web Services, 39 Ridgeway, Epsom, Surrey KT19 8LD.
If you are not happy with the way we have handled a complaint in relation to the way we have handled your data please contact Information Commissioner’s Office.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
Your personal information is important to us and we do our best to keep the information your supply to use secure. However, we cannot guarantee its security, by using our site you accept inherent risks of providing information online and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOU INFORMATION
We only keep your information whilst you’re a customer. Once you leave Spark Web Services your information is deleted.
How to contact us
James Earlby is the data protection officer and can be contacted on James@sparkwebservices.co.uk . If you have any questions please contact James@sparkwebservices.co.uk or write to James Earlby, Spark Web Services, 39 Ridgeway, Epsom, Surrey KT19 8LD.